Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jacqueline and Chris's Wedding

On May 7, 2011, my dear childhood friend, Jacqueline, married Chris.  I was honored to be part of the wedding and see her marry such a wonderful man.  I must say...it was one of the best weddings I have attended, and by far the most fun.  I was quite nervous and even a bit bummed because I was coming to the rehearsal following a thirty hour hospital call.  Thankfully, the amount of fun we had kept me going on very little sleep....you will see a picture below.  It was a nice weekend for JT and I to spend as couple...dancing, having fun, and loving on some dear friends.  It is one of those times that you want to pause and keep enjoying.  Enjoy the pictures below!  Congrats, Jac and Chris.  I love you more than you know!

The Rehearsal

the wedding site, Glenview Farm, owned by Jac's family


 practicing....
 my handsome husband, always with phone in hand

Eaven, me, Jac, Karen, Laura

Pre-Wedding Activities

 yes, this is me hiding under the covers
 Jac and Eavan, her step sister, getting their done

 Jacqueline with Andrea (who I went to high school with)
 Laura perfecting her makeup

 the entry table
 Jac's first saddle
 Jac and Laura
 Me and the beautiful bride

with Nate and Will, Chris's son


Post-Wedding Activities

 JT and I
 Laura and Rachel
 Father and Daughter

.....then my camera died.... sad times.  Stay tuned for more blogs to come very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment