Monday, May 3, 2010

An Update on Our Boy

There is a wonderful in Ethiopia right now picking up their daughter who is at T's orphanage. They are fabulous and emailed us an update this morning. I thought I would share a little bit of it since the words were medicine to my hurting heart. Her words made me both long to have him here and comforted me knowing he is doing well. Thank you so much..
"I met your sweet boy today. I asked for him and they brought him to me. He came with some of his friends. He has a very sweet personality. He was a little bashful and very tender. He made my heart melt. He has gorgeous eyes. I think he will bond well with you both, he was slightly
apprehensive around us, which is good because we are strangers.

I had one of the workers tell him I knew his mommy and daddy and he
smiled. I think 3t is a great size of clothing for him. Also we traced
his feet so that you can size shoes for him....."

1 comment: