Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back in the Game

Yep... it has been awhile.  Two months maybe?  And only one post at that.  I need to do better.  I know that.  I think I had a wake up call for my computer time sometime in late January that I was paying a few thousand dollars for my pediatric board test and I should probably start studying....yes the test is not till August but it is a BFD (big freaking deal) and an expensive one.  So I made a schedule and to stay on schedule, well I basically stopped blogging.  I get a little nervous when I get off schedule so there you go.

In the meantime, we bought a house.  Yep, we grew up and purchased a house.  We have painted and done some work and are loving it.  The boys now have a backyard and are typically found killing each other at soccer.  We are now slowing down the work on the house and enjoying life again.

My plan... as I continue to follow the "schedule, I am going to blog again.  Pinky Promise.

Playing the front yard
(at least they are wearing shirts...)


No comments:

Post a Comment