Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekends Away

Last weekend JT and I headed to Ann Arbor, Michigan so that I could interview for fellowship.  We spent a couple of days visiting friends after the interview and it was great time. The leaves were changing and the colors were magnificent.  I can not tell you how nice it was to sleep in past EARLY for a few mornings.  We owe it to my mom and sis as well as JT's parents.  Of course, Chernet hurt his finger and ended up in the ED while we were gone.  (He is fine, by the way.  Thank goodness my best friend Heather was working.)  We finished the weekend with trick or treating at the zoo with my friend Erin and her family.  While busy, it was relaxing and fun all at the same time......


At a cider mill in southern Michigan

Beautiful day

Loving the attention

Captain America and Venom Spiderman

With the boys


This past weekend we went the Gatlinburg, Tennessee with my in-laws and stayed at their time share.  My mom met us there.  The boys had a great time.  There was a huge water park and playground....they saw a bear while I was shopping and loved that as well.  It was neat for Chernet to see things for the first time.  Every other word was "Waz Dat?"






No comments:

Post a Comment