Friday, May 4, 2012

Leaving DC

I am typing this from the Washington Dulles terminal.  There is no guarantee of Internet being readily available until I come back to this same place in a week.  I am excited more than words can express!  There is a large group of college students on our flight.....  The lady who checked us in said she blocked the seat between us so we would have more space....let's see if this holds true.  If so, it would be so so nice.... at least for sleeping purposes! 

Next time I post will hopefully be Saturday night after we have met Chernet for the first time.  I can not post pictures of his little face until we pass court on May 9 (hopefully)!  Have a great Derby Weekend and we will see you soon.... (enjoy a couple of pictures from our night in DC)



3 comments:

  1. So excited for you!!!! Seems like just yesterday I was hanging out in an airport with JT!!! Good luck. We're all praying!

    ReplyDelete