Sunday, April 1, 2012

Adoption Update....

When we accepted the referral for CW back on March 2, 2012, we were told the case would be quickly filed for court with hopes of getting a court date during my scheduled vacation from work, at the end of April or first half of May.  Oh how silly would I be to think things would go as planned!  We found out this week that the hold up for court has been a document that was missing from his file....essentially making him not "paperwork" ready.  I won't lie to you.  It has me a little stressed out.  If any of you have ever known someone is medical residency, you know that the scheduling is not easy.  You can not peace out on your patients.  People need their doctors regardless of your adoption.  So getting the ole' schedule worked out is causing me sleepless nights...which ironically is okay for now since I am on nights for the next two weeks.... :-)

Despite this, I know God is in control....the timing will workout regardless if it is MY timing.  Sometimes, I struggle with reconciling His omniscience and the fact that my plan is just that..... MINE...

I pray we find out something this week..... if not this week, then this month.  I can not wait to see more pictures of CW's beautiful smile...  I wish you all could hear Tedi talking about his brother, how he wants him home, and how he PLANS on sharing.  We will see about the last part.

To lighten this.... here are a few fun pictures from the last month....



At the zoo with the Armstrongs.... I can't believe how tall he is getting...

At the Red Bus Project....

"Carla" from Cars 2

This really happened

Yes, the kid tried Kraft macaroni and cheese......  dipped in BBQ sauce and ketchup...


Waterfront Park Playground..... a pediatrician's nightmare.

"Gosh, Mommy, no more pictures."

At Avery and Dawit's birthday party

At the U of L playground in late February

No comments:

Post a Comment