Friday, October 7, 2011

T-SHIRTS are HERE

I am excited to announce that our first batch of t-shirts has arrived.  I am off today (which is a false sense of joy since I must work 8pm-9am tonight and tomorrow night and skip normal life) so I drove out to pick up our shirts from Sixth Street Print House in Shelbyville.  I spent the rest of my morning rolling each shirt and tying them with fabric strips (thanks for the idea Lindsy Wallace) and then the afternoon sorting and such.  Well, I realized 150 shirts are a lot.  Now, if you live in Louisville, we need to set a meeting time to get your shirt to you.  I have them divided out and ready to go. 

If you have not paid, you can click on the paypal button to the right or email me at nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com for our address to send a check. 

Note:  The "dark purple" is actually more blue, as you can see.  If this is horrible for you and you want another color, let me know.  There is also a 3-4 day delay on the youth sizes and adult S/M in the gray, though should not affect anyone. 

Lastly, if you missed this order and want a shirt, we will be placing second order at the end of October so email me, facebook me, comment.... whatever works

$15 each (Youth XS-Adult 4X)
Gray, White, Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment