Saturday, June 4, 2011

Henderson Family Pictures

So I had an idea.... I wanted to somehow get all of Tedi's grandparents together for a picture... Elizabeth, one of my best friends and our initial Celebrate Adoption photographer, helped me make this happen.  Yes, I got my mom, stepdad, dad, stepmom and JT's parents to stand together, smile together for a picture that Tedi will have for the rest of his life.  All of these pictures I adore.....we are so thankful to have each other and these pics...Aren't they wonderful!?!....these are just samples of the ones Elizabeth posted on our facebook. To see more of our pictures, go HERE.  I hope you enjoy the pictures below of Tedi, our family and my friend's work... 

 Everyone
 Left: Tedi with my dad and stepmom, Granpa Kevin and Grandma Terri
Right: JT's parents, Pop and Granna
 Left: Me with my mom, Granny Sylvia and Tedi
Right: Us with Granny Sylvia and Bob (my stepdad who Tedi calls "Harv")
 Us
 Our Little Family
 My Absolute Favorite
 With Elizabeth, left, and our friend Taryn
 Tedi and his girl Tedi
 THUMBS UP
 Posing
 Loving his Ring Pop
If you know me, this is the REAL me

No comments:

Post a Comment