Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day One: Sleep and Shelbyville

Today, my dear husband took Tedi to school so that I could sleep in.  While I could have for sure slept till one or two in the afternoon, waking up at 9:30 was a welcomed change.. Thank you JT!  I was able to workout, drop off dry cleaning and get some gas before heading to Shelbyville.... In Shelbyville, Tedi and I met up with Elizabeth (www.lizzieloo.com) for lunch at the Bell House, pictured below...  OMG, (yes, I do occasionally talk in text), it was so good.  I had a salad and shared a petit cheese cake with E. Tedi enjoyed some potato soup that looked yummy... IThough it took some bribery to get him to finish it... I highly recommend it. Included in the bribery was a stop at the candy store....Tedi picked a candy bracelett out of all the many many options... 


What I have learned today:
"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends we choose."
~Tennessee Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment