Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tedi Talk

1) Yesterday as I was trying not fall asleep on the couch.  He crawled on top of me and planted a big kiss on my cheek and said,
       "Mommy, I miss you when you not at house."

2) On the way to the bookstore tonight, he was telling me that he was going to see his Aunt Neece and Uncle D tomorrow.  JT said that Uncle D is his brother.  He said that NO, D and Neece go together.  I explained to him the following...
Me: "D and Neece are married.  Just like Mommy and daddy are married."
PAUSE
Tedi (in an almost scared tone): "Then what about me Mommy? What about me?"
Me: "You are my baby.  Some day you will have geelo (girl) and she will be your wife."
Tedi: "NOOOO, Mommy.  You're Silly!" as he giggled.

3) While making graham crackers with peanut butter as a snack for school tonight, he said;
Tedi: "We make ham sandwiches for school."
Me: "No.  These are peanut butter sandwiches."
Tedi: "No...Ham."
Me: "No, peanut butter."
Tedi with a sigh: "OOOkay, mommy.  Peanut butter."

No comments:

Post a Comment