Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Cards....

This is the first year our Christmas card has ever had a picture on it and I am EXCITED!!!!  Now first, I must thank Elizabeth Lauer (www.lizzieloo.com) who took the family pictures featured on the card.  They are fabulous.  I was looking for a way to save money this year since we have a lot of cards to send (my dad has 9 living siblings, my mom has four siblings, and JT has tons of family)...so I had a girl on etsy.com design the card for $12 and then printing on 4x6 photo paper was $0.06 each and the first 100 were free...so I paid $30.00 total for >200 cards.  I am pleased with our first Christmas Card as a family of three!  We will be sending them out in the next week or so.  If you are not on our list and one want, let me know... Otherwise enjoy the one below!

6 comments:

  1. We love your cards. Can you tell where on Etsy to the person you bought them from?

    Thanks!
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,
    We used lollieland... that was the store name. Her email is lollieland@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card!!!! Of course...we would love to receive one too :) Thanks for the tip...next year I am going to order cards through Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deena~
    You all will be getting one. They turned out good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get mine! They turned out great. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete