Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 months

Tedi left Ethiopia aboard Lufthansa Airlines with his Daddy on July 2 and arrived in my arms on July 3rd.  That was three months ago.  If you would have told me three months ago that he would be singing songs by Needtobreathe, Chris Tomlin, and Rihanna (shhhh...), I would have laughed.  If you would have told me that he could say his address, make friends and love endlessly, I would have doubted you.  But he does these things and many more.... I am amazed at his resilience, his ability to laugh and want others to laugh with him despite the fact that he has been through more loss than I can fathom.  I wish everyone got to appreciate the intricacies of his personality and be blessed the little boy he is growing into.  He is truly a blessing....and I am anxious to see what the next four months have in store for us.... Think about it...will you let one of these little ones bless your life, by adopting, by helping others to adopt.... just a seed.

July 3, 2010


 November 2010....



No comments:

Post a Comment