Sunday, October 31, 2010

A New Month

Tomorrow is the first day of November.... I can not believe it.  Tedi has been home just shy of four months and I can not believe the immense changes.  November is going to both a fun and difficult month for my family.  Difficult: I am starting a call month meaning I will sleep at the hospital every four nights... Part of my job=less time with my little man.  Fun: Tedi's 4th Birthday Party and first birthday as our son.  We are pumped, but I think both of Tedi's grandmothers are even more excited. 

Last week we took family pictures and we are anxiously awaiting to see those pictures.  However, today we got some great pics while playing outside in the autumn weather.  We have beautfiul tree in our yard so with my unprofessional photographic experience I captured the shots below.  I think they turned out well!





1 comment:

  1. Super cute! We can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete