Saturday, June 12, 2010


21 Days....
I did not intend to update the countdown so quickly but I have a natural draw to the number twenty one. I realize it is a silly, but it was my basketball number growing up. Thus the draw to the number. But the good news is.... I meet Tedi in twenty one days!!!!

Adoption Shower.....
Tonight our dear friends Phillip and Abby are having a friends shower for us at their home. We feel so blessed that they offered to do this for us. We hope to visit with some friends and share our excited about Tedi coming home so soon! They are great friends and we lucky to be able to share this time with them.
Surprisingly, though, JT is working this morning for a co-worker who tore his achilles tendon...OUCH. He called me a few minutes ago to tell me that his boss's wife, Cheryl Franck, and middle daughter, Lauren Franck, had dropped several awesome gifts. We were so surprised and feel so blessed by this. Check out the cool gifts below.







2 comments:

  1. Britt~ Me too!!!! His boss's wife and daughter are very excited for Tedi to be here and "couldn't resist". And so we are very appreciative. When can you come down and see Tedi's room?

    ReplyDelete