Friday, May 7, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

Though my poem sounded sad, I am not sad....frustrated and longing....yes. Sad, no. I am resting in the peace that God is watching over little man. Until then, I am trying to think of ways to stay positive.....


1. My Favorite Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy.

I first found this perfume on our cruise in October with my friend Jacqueline. My mother-in-law, Sharon, surprised me with it for Christmas and I am savoring every drop

2. You are my I love you You by Maryann Cusimano.... I read this book over and over in multiple bookstores and kept coming back to it....so today I bought it!



3. Ice Cubes.... I love this gum and have to even hide it at work, but it is a luxury because at $1.19....that is a lot for gum



4. Diet Mountain Dew: I know it is not healthy, but I love it. Enough said.





5. Greenwich Village Food and Beverage Walking Tour.... A new friend, Jeanna Dawes, suggested this tour NYC tour at our first meeting. Though I lived in NYC for a year, we did not spend tons of time in the Village, but we love food and wine. My mom agreed and we scheduled this tour during our trip to NYC for my graduation in June!!! Yay! http://www.foodsofny.com/


1 comment:

  1. I did a tour like that in Chicago. I loved it! So your going to NYC for graduation?

    ReplyDelete