Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have not had a great day today, but I wanted to take a minute to update the blog. Despite not having the best day, JT and I had a great dinner. We called up our friends Sonya and Matt to meet us at the Mexican restaurant near our house. When we got there, another couple we are friends with, Meagan and Kyle, were there as well. It was a great hour and a half spent with them.

Also, since I last posted, JT and I have made a decision. After much discussion with some close friends and prayer, we have decided not to do the half marathon as a fundraiser. We have decided it was going to follow our ornament sales too soon. However, we are going to forge ahead with our tshirt design and sales. The design is almost done and we will post pics as soon as it is. Now that we have decided not to do the race as a fundraiser, I am finding it harder and harder to find the motivation to run. I don't enjoy running that much. I enjoyed it much more when I lived in the Caribbean and ran beside the ocean everday. I have continued to make healthy eating choices and exercising through Zumba and other classes at the Y. I am positive that I will keep this up!

I hope everyone is having a great week! We received our official marriage license for the dossier today. Other than the home study, we are ready to go with the dossier! Hopefully, once the home study is complete, we will be closer to the seeing the face(s) of our child(ren)!!!
~natalie

2 comments:

  1. hey! I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to start the adoption process. We have always wanted to, but now with all the devastation in haiti, we are ready now! also, your ornament idea was great! do you have anything else we could start with? i don't want to steal from you, but i think wku is our only shared circle and i will leave them alone if you'd like! we just want to get the ball rolling! thanks for any help! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    Email me! nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com. I would love to talk to you about it. I can't wait!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete