Tuesday, November 24, 2009

200 ORNAMENTS SOLD

I know it is hard to believe, but since I posted a few days ago, we have sold almost 200 ornaments. I believe we are just one or two below. How amazing! I send one friend a message on facebook. She directs her friends to our blog....from her we have sold more than five. My mother in law has sold 15 just today at her work! I am just in awe of what God is doing to help bring our kids home!

If you know ANYONE who would be interestd, please let me know....there is not a deadline. The cost is $5. We are asking $2-$3 for shipping if we can't deliver them to you. Please contact me at nataliehenderson21@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thank you for those of you who have already purchased ornaments! We are so thankful!







No comments:

Post a Comment