Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 YEARS

Today marks two years that I stood in the Louisville airport waiting for my world to change.  I watched Tedi and JT emerge from the jet way.... I did not know what say.  I did not cry but I was in shock.  I can not even believe how far we have come in these two years.  We ate dinner at Queen of Sheba, the local Ethiopian restaurant here in town.  There was some family and close friends there for the small dinner and Tedi got a gift he had been wanting.... Beylades.... which I think is a rip off since it really is a plastic dog bowl with stickers and a set of tops...  Nevertheless, he loved it! 

Now we just pray for an embassy appointment very soon.  Our friends that passed court after us are traveling this week to bring home their girl and the lady who passed court with us is also leaving Friday. I won't lie when I say it is hard to watch.  But His timing is perfect for us and for Chernet.  Thank you guys for the support!  (Enjoy the pics and notice the lack of hair color maintenance in the pics from this year.... No worries that will be taken care of STAT on July 10)


First family picture



July 3, 2010




July 3, 2011

(clearly I have not been to have my hair colored in awhile... oops)




July 3, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment