Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tedi on Pregnancy

T: Mommy, is my brother going to be in your belly?

Me: No, dear, he is going to be adopted from Ethiopia like you were.

T: Well, you need to get that stuff to put a baby in your belly.

Me: What stuff are you talking about?

T: The stuff.  You know that puts the baby in mommy's bellies.

Me:  Well that takes a lot of effort and mommy does not have time for that right now. 

T: So who puts babies in the bellies?

Me: Daddies put the babies in bellies.

T: Then who put me in my Ethiopia mommy, W. Y. (he knows her name), belly?

Me: Your Ethiopian daddy, C.T.

Tedi:  Oh, that's right.  Can we watch Wipeout?

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny and sweet! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm praying we have Zaidee home by Adam's graduation on May 19th. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete