Sunday, July 3, 2011

Evolution of Our Family: 1 Year Later



Our First Family Picture
July 3, 2010

One Year Later
July 3, 2011

Yes, it has been one year since Tedi came home.  Can you believe it?  We can't.  I had the last few days off so we drove to visit my mom and then my dad.  It was relaxing family time together.  (more pictures of that are too come.) My heart is so full with joy tonight....one year after bringing Tedi home.  As I tucked Tedi into bed tonight, I was overwhelmed.  Just holding him almost made me cry.  I feel asleep next to him and have never felt better.  Earlier today, I watched videos of this time last year...Tedi not even able to speak English other than Mommy or Daddy as a whisper while in the background he is yelling for me to do this or that...all in English.  People would tell us that things would change quickly.  He would speak English before we knew it.  I did not believe but oh how it is true....oh how he has changed.  I know you are thinking "Why can't she have more to say about this when she writes so much all other times"  Well....when you are here, then you will understand.  Tomorrow will be a fun video.. Stay Tuned.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on one year!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!

    ReplyDelete