Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gatlinburg....

Here are a few pictures of our weekend.  We had a great time shopping and spending time with my dad.  Tedi had a great time with Granpa Kevin and Grandma Terri at the Ripley's Aquarium.  (He went with my step sister's new step daughter, Alexia).  He was pumped to see the penguins, which he called Mambo and Gloria, like from the movie Happy Feet.  Tomorrow, I plan to have a longer and more in depth post...check back...I won't disappoint. 


Tedi and Granpa Kevin, my dad trying to tell Tedi what to do...Tedi not listening.

Tedi and Alexia at the aquarium

Tedi and Granpa Kevin

Grandma Terri with Alexia and Tedi

in his new Woody pjs.

Comparing notes... Angry Birds vs Toy Story matching

I wonder what they were saying...

Our view from the condo

The other direction

Mickey riding shotgun per Tedi's insistence

Wearing Mommy's Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment