Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday: Take 2

Enjoy some of the pictures from my birthday dinner at Sake Blue. I can not tell you how much fun I had and how thankful I am for my friends (and my wonderful husband who helped to plan this)

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”

~Tennessee Williams


with Sarah Jeffery, a good friend from residency. So glad she came out...
JT ordered something called "the rock"...here he is attempting to use chopsticks to cook the meet on the rock...hmmmm 

loving some seaweed salad 
*Sigh...I just love Elizabeth (even though it isn't a great pic of me )
Nitya and Shivani....my resident friends. Love them! 
Sarah Luttrell and me...friends since seventh grade.....and still going
with Taryn, post dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment