Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Angels of Mercy

Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you
 don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life
~www.storypeople.com

If we are lucky as people, and as Christians, we have a few of these people in our lives.  Thankfully, I have a few of these friends and people in my life.  Words cannot express my thankfulness for these people in my life, who actually challenge me to be a better person....who call my bluff....who refuse to accept a mediocre me even when I am okay with it....who, in love, will say things to make me a better person, even if it might hurt a bit.....who are aren't just "nice".....  Again, I thank God for these people who enrich my life and make my living a little more worth it.  I posted the below statement on my facebook today and I feel it is these type of people God uses.....Just some thoughts for today!

Sometimes we don't need a burning bush....
Just people


No comments:

Post a Comment