Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fab 5: Pre-NYC trip edition

First, sorry I have not posted. We have been in the process of moving over the last several days and have not had internet. I am only updating now because I am at a hotel. Second, if you don't already know, we are flying out tomorrow to NYC for my med school graduation. From October 2007 to Oct 2008, we lived in NYC. I have so many "fab 5" NYC editions but I just wanted to start with a few things...I will add a "post graduation" edition!...


1. Belevedere Castle in Central Park


2. The Brooklyn Bridge.... we walked across this several times while living in the city and are taking JT's parents tomorrow.


3. Pinkberry.....
is a non fat frozen yogurt joint in the city that add fresh fruit to the yogurt as well as granola and dark chocolate chips.... I just found a similar place in Louisville. I love this place.

4. Metrocard..... this little paper card gets you onto the subway/bus system. We paid $81/mth each for this when we lived in the city. I can't wait to ride the subway again.... and I can't believe I just said that.

5. Union Square.... I loved hanging out in this area of town..I loved their summer farmers market and Christmas shopping boothes. I love the restaurants (Yama, Republic, Union Square Cafe, Rosa Mexicana, and more)

No comments:

Post a Comment