Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Blessings....

After I wrote the post yesterday about the lovely old couple and their blessings, I went to bed and slept well. I woke up at about 430am hearing my stepmom getting ready for work. (I am staying with my dad...long story) I rolled over and checked my phone and saw two emails. I opened the one from PayPal. We had a donation of $1000. Yes, you read correctly: One Thousand Dollars. What a blessing. The person who gave knows who they are. I can not even explain the blessing they have provided. God really does provide when he deems something His work.

Then, JT met with some friends from his college days. She runs a boutique and sells the 147 Million Orphans gear. Well, she has decided to give her profit to help with Tedi's adoption. JT was able to speak the lady's group tonight at their church in Salem, Indiana. He shared our blessed journey with the ladies. He explained the change it has caused in him and in us. He really enjoyed his time and then the group said a special prayer for us and for Tedi... the proceeds from the shirts were several hundred more $$$. We are just blown away.

There are really no words for this. Thank you. Thank you, though, is not even enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment