Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow, Snow, GO AWAY....

As I mentioned in a previous blog, we are supposed to speak at church this Sunday about adoption process and how God has used it in our lives. We are so excited (and admittedly nervous). They even put our picture in the local paper. But as this snow continues to fall, I am getting more and more nervous about it. I know, God is control but it still worries me.

Before the snow started falling, I went to our friends' house, Curtis and Meredith. (Their blog "Two and Counting" is to the right.) They needed someone to keep their little guy, Hensley, for a couple of hours tonight while they worked. I must say it was two of the best hours of my week. Hensley and I played, ate baby food (well he did) and listened to toddler tunes. JT was nervous because the snow fell throughout the evening...after getting home, we painted more ornaments to take with us in the event we do speak at church on Sunday.

Hensley.....during our time together...


Speaking of our ornaments....this is Rainie and her mommy, whose name is also Natalie, bought her an ornament for Christmas. She is posing for us, and is she not the cutest little thing ever?



No comments:

Post a Comment